Saturday, July 12, 2014

Casa de Karaoke

Casa de Drama- A weekly summer recap in pictures 

In a surprising twist of fate, I find myself looking forward to summer break this year. Weird, I know! But nonetheless, here I am! To commemorate this (unexpected) feeling, I am kicking off this summer long series, where I will give you a glimpse into our daily lives through pictures and brief "recaps" of some of the funny things happening in this crazy zone we call home! 
Welcome to my Casa de Drama...




Well, this week was all around yucky. We all gotta have 'em sometimes right? So, as you probably know, when momma gets sick, the house goes to hell. 

Or is that just MY house??

The week started out ok....

Well, as ok as it gets when the kids get a little mischievous! 

<-------This is what I woke up to Monday morning!

Had a little friend next to my head on my pillow... hehehe! They really thought they would get me with this one! But who am I to disappoint? A fake scream was in order. Which resulted in much giggling from outside the bedroom door!
 

Little stinkers. 


But unfortunately for me, the fun was soon to end for the week. Momma got sick. The nasty, can't even move outta bed unless you are runnin' for el toilet (<--said in my BEST French accent. Which isn't really that good...) Bottom line: I spent two days on the throne and the kids ran amok. Basically. CHAOS. And I was too sick to care. Good news: I lost 10 pounds! Bad news: I was also to sick to take any pictures. Soooooo, I will have to distract you with these cutesy baby picture of Brennan instead!

Seriously Just. Too. Cute. Brennan and Kk 2010
 
And my favorite..."Yea, I got this sucker wrapped
around my finger. What are YOU gonna do about it?"


Ha- ha! Now that ya got the ooey gooey warm and fuzzy baby feeling, I can reel ya in! Oh wait...Did I say that out loud?! What I meant to say was...on with the week!

Thankfully by Thursday I was starting to feel (a little bit) better and could at least direct traffic from the couch. Unfortunately, Brennan thought the couch was her stomping ground. Or jumping to be more specific...

Me: Sit on the couch right or you will have to sit on the floor. Brennan: For the rest of my life??! 
Me: Yes. Forever. 
Brennan: And then you will starve me and I will die?!!

Would it be totally wrong for me to answer "yes" so she stops jumping on the couch? Ok. Ok. I won't. But I sure did think about it.


Huh. See what I mean about the house going all the hell when momma is otherwise disposed?! 

When the cat is away, the mice get to play. Or something like that. The hubs is a pushover. It DEFINITELY has NOTHING to do with me! *Insert innocent look here*

On that note, I didn't have ANYTHING to do with this craziness either *wink wink*

For your viewing pleasure....Brennan's music video debut!


What's up with the crazy lip sync faces?? Bwhahahaha....THIS GIRL is too much! She sure can rock out the one line she actually knows. A true karaoke queen. Just like her momma. And ignore the mess. I WAS sick all week, after all!

One last parting pic of Brennan
Playing in shaving cream at a party...Cheap fun!


And THAT my friends is a glimpse into our casa de karaoke, errr, I mean DRAMA! Ya'll come back now ya hear!


Be sure to catch up on all the Casa de Drama series by reading these previous posts:
Schools out! Schools out! Teacher let the fools out!
Camp Freedom
I'm gonna party like it's my birthday...oh wait.... IT IS!
Casa de Drama Americana







Did you enjoy this post? VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
You can vote 1 time every 24 hours from all devices!


Follow me on Facebook
A Day in the Life of a Drama Queen's Momma

Follow me on Twitter
 @Momma_Dramas 

Loved it? Let me know! Leave me a comment!